THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

eulogy..umi khairani in memories..












If I die tonight..
You know it'll be alright..
Just smile for me
Reminisce the fond memories..


to my beloved abah and emak,
i know that i am stubborn and rebellious type of daugther.
but i know that both of you love me so much..so am i..
i am sorry for every mistake i done.. any bad words that hurt u..
every eye drops that fell down..
i am sorry..


to abah, don't escape your medicine, eat them consistently..don't pretend you forgot to eat them.
control your eating behaviour..yes i knew you have the medicine..but u your self need to
cooperate with them.. go jogging with mak every weekend..play golf are not enough..that not an exercise..abah, i love u damn much..thank you for everything..


my dear mak..even though you not express your love clearly like abah, i knew that u love me..me too. still remember when you did not sleep in hospital long years ago..accompanied me when i faced appendix, take care for me when i got sick..i realize my metabolism are the weakest among my siblings..

thank you for teaching me kitchen works..women works..take care of your health mak..take care for abah too.



to my siblings
don't cry..
i see you all from heaven..just remember me what ever happen..
i love you all.



1 comments:

amylina said...

umi....ur eulogy's really touch my heart...sedenya...