THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

eulogy...

dear MYSELF..

everything starts with trusting yourself
if you don't trust yourself, who should?
if you don't trust yourself,
whose support will make any difference?

dear MYSELF..

trust that your idea is good
trust that your feeling is real
trust that your judgement is correct
trust that you want what you want
trust that what makes you happy makes you happy..

dear MYSELF..

life is not supposed to be complicated
you are the scheme of things
you are life
your doubt removes you from yourself
you can doubt anything you want
but for the moment
trust yourself and fill yourself..

dear EVERYBODY...

I do not try to be accepted
I do not search for love
I want only to be me
and am grateful
for the gift of myself...

SORRY FOR EVERYTHING...
THANK YOU VERY MUCH...

0 comments: